Stupid Facebook !!!!!

I were very syok + happy + excited in playing fb games n go kepo at my fren's wall,
but suddenly.................................................................................




Account Temporarily Unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

THIS THING APPEAR AND I COULDN'T USE MY FB ACCOUNT ANY MORE !!!

In my mind were:
wtf~~~~what is happening now??
I keep refresh my pages,
but the same thing still appear at my lappie screen.
At the end, i decided to give up, because i know no matter how many times i refresh my pages,
my acc is not going to can be use at this moment..........
T.T................

STUPID FACEBOOK !!!!

Comments

  1. What happened? Still can't use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa ni, sudah bila ni baru mau comment .............
    ==lll
    kalau sampai sekarang pun i x dapat guna, hang ingat saya masih lagi hidup ke??
    lol~~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment